Carcassonne: Expansion 4 – The Tower
- Perancang: Klaus-Jürgen Wrede
- Ilustrator: Anne Pätzke , Chris Quilliams , Doris Matthäus
- Penerbit: 999 Games , Albi , Bergsala Enigma , Devir , Fantasmagoria , Filosofia Éditions , Giochi Uniti , Hans im Glück , Lautapelit.fi , MINDOK , Piatnik , Rio Grande Games , Schmidt Spiele , Venice Connection , Z-Man Games
- Tahun Rilis: 2006 Basegame: Carcassonne
Placing a tower segment allows you to capture other players' Meeples, so long as they are in view of the tower in an orthogonal direction. If the tower is 1 piece high, they can capture Meeples that are within 1 tile of the tower; if the tower is 2 pieces high, they can capture Meeples within 2 tiles of the tower; etc. Not only do players lose whatever they may have scored with that Meeple, but they also have to pay 3 victory points if they want to free their Meeple.
Part of the Carcassonne series.
- City Building
Expansion for Base-game
- Area Control / Area Influence